Friday, February 15, 2013

DIY SWEET POTATO SNACKS & YUMMY DOG TREATS By: The Modern Momma

I decided to give you a bonus on FRANK & BEAN FRIDAY and share this appropriate 'Modern Momma' post! This is truly the definition of a 'Modern Momma'...she makes a DIY ARROW BLANKIE in this BLOG POST and then uses the extra sweet potatoes to not only make her little guy Mac some healthy snacks, but she also makes treats for the dog out of the left overs too. Um hello, can we say resourceful!!
 
Dog Treats and Sweet Potato Fries
 By: The Modern Momma
 So I had some Extra sweet potato fries since my stamp turned out good the first time. Yay me! But what did I do with the 3 (yes 3 :/) extra sweet potatoes that I had? Dog treats for the pups and fries for momma and Mac! All I did was cut thick slices for the pups and laid them on my stone and for us I put them on a cookie sheet with some olive oil garlic salt and pepper. To cook I put them all in the oven at the same time. For fries bake at 450° for 15 minutes and for the treats its 250° for 3 hours. Since I put mine in at the same time I'm just taking out the fries and turning it down for the rest Of the time for the treats. Yummy snacks for everyone! Xo




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover