Friday, October 11, 2013

Soft, Pretty, Breathtaking: Winter Bouquet: Thode Floral



Last but certainly not least... PART 3...I am kind of sad this is the end; but I can deal, thanks to this beautiful 'Winter' bouquet; it is absolutely breathtaking!!! The soft tones make this bouquet the PERFECT option for your Winter Wonderland Wedding!!!
 I can't help but just stare at this amazing mixture of flowers... in fact when I picked this up, I did stare at it for a good 30 minutes just mesmerized!


Thode Floral has proven to be so diverse, creative, and full of passion throughout these bouquets, and this one is no different! I just LOVE the wrap on this too, how GORG!!!

{Check out PART 1 & PART 2}











Thanks to everyone for checking out this series; and HUGE shout out to Thode Floral & Balee Images, love you both!!

 Maybe I'll do desserts next!!!;) XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover