Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Oscars Just SCREAM Fashion---Who did I choose for Best Dressed?! Plus a bonus 'Fake' Dior Ad that just so happens to be FABULOUS!

 
The Oscars is THE NIGHT for fashion! However I don't always agree with the 'Best Dressed Lists' that go out the day after. My pick this year for BEST DRESSED is someone who happens to be left off of most of the list this year, HOW?!?, I have no idea; because she looked ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! I love that she chose something that wasn't just 'pretty' or typical; in fact she did just the opposite and picked something hard and edgy, and in my mind it could not have be better!!!
 
Halle Berry in Versace
 
I also have to include this AMAZING 'Fake'(but should be real) Dior ad that is surfacing around the net today!! We all watched poor Jennifer Lawrence fall on her way up to accept her Oscar, but who cares, she even looked beautiful doing it!! How GORG is this ad! I seriously love it! I want to start a petition to make this a real AD! OBSESSED
#fashionisforreal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover