Wednesday, February 27, 2013

DIY MOBY WRAP from The Modern Momma

 
I love this one!! I feel like everyone is talking about needing one of these, and which is the best, and blah blah blah...but our Modern Momma made her own for under $15; and by the looks of adorable sleeping little Mac, I'm pretty sure this one was a hit!
 
DIY Moby Wrap By: Lauren

So how many of you moms have a Moby wrap that you honestly paid 50$ for??? Lets be real. You paid too much. I don't even care if you got it for a shower gift, people were stupid for paying that much. That could have been used on more cute or one of a kind pieces. Not fabric. You know where I got mine at? Hobby Lobby. 15$ for some black jersey fabric. (Don't forget to use your coupon on your Hobby Lobby app). All you need is 5 yards and you cut it in half length wise. Done!! Oh did I forget to tell you it makes two?! Yep!! See why you overpaid for your Moby... Shame on you ;). Here's a link for how to wrap it. And when thy say the Moby tag, it's just the middle of the fabric.

http://youtu.be/fhBmqw7npYU
 

Happy babywearing! XOX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover