Friday, February 15, 2013

FRANK & BEAN FRIDAYS: FOR A GOOD CAUSE

 
 
I saw this AWESOME PINTEREST POST this week and it prompted me to blog this weeks Frank & Bean Fridays! I'm a huge Humane Society advocate, and both of my handsome, sweet, loving, beautiful boys are from the Michiana Humane Society! Now I'm not going to go all Sarah McLachlan on you, but really there are SO many animals that need homes!!!
I'm going to show you a fun way to donate!!!
 (That's my beanie, the day we picked him up!)

 
If you know anyone that is looking for a pet, please send them to a local Humane Society or Shelter! If you live in the Northwest Indiana area Michiana Humane Society is AMAZING!
 
I found this adorable charity that raises money for shelters by custom making stuffed animals that look exactly like your dog!! I'm dying for a frank and bean combo!
 
 
Seriously is that not the cutest!! Go to http://shelterpups.com to get yours!
 
Happy Frank & Bean Friday!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover