Tuesday, February 5, 2013

DIY Party Favor Gift Bags

 
Quick & Easy DIY:

 
I'm am on a pinwheel kick lately and decided to make some cute party favor gift bags with them! I bought these adorable mini gift bags at walmart for 4/$1.00 and then with 1 large 12x12 cardstock you can make four pinwheels to go along with those bags! With the flower brads these adorable bags were only .30 to make! For such a small price you get such a big impact! With the endless color options they would be great favor bags for ANY occasion! I could totally see these lined up for a wedding candy bar!!! LOVE!
 
 
You can check out this BLOG POST to see the pinwheel tutorial I used!



1 comment:

  1. We had our wedding at this place last month and it could not have been any more perfect. I LOVE this place! Their chef and event coordinators all were amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover