Saturday, February 2, 2013

Wedding Shoes You Can Dance In...

 
Coming from the girl who wore Nike's on her wedding day...I HATE uncomfortable shoes, I know I know being in fashion that's pretty much against the law; but whatever I don't care... pain is beauty and all, blah blah blah, but I like to bust a move...and on my wedding day I did just that!
 
 
My husband is a sneaker collector, so I had the perfect out:
 
 
 
I ordered these customized Nike's for the both of us with the embroider 'A Carson & B Carson'...my grandma took it a step further and sewed the lace from my dress onto mine! I was obsessed  & looking back I still am! Go design your own pair HERE!
 
For those of you who want to be comfortable but don't want to necessarily wear a sneaker, I have come up with some super fab options for you...
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover