Sunday, April 7, 2013

The dress your Bridesmaids will THANK you for...

 
 
When I got married, I knew I wanted something {not} so typical for my bridesmaids. It was also important to me that it would be something that they would all want to wear again! Well, I ended up loving the dress so much I even ordered one for myself in white for my rehearsal dinner! I LOVED it, and I know my girls did too; if fact I know several of them that have worn it again and again and again! When I chose the dress 4 years ago, we actually carried the dress in our boutique and at the time it wasn't a typical 'bridesmaid' dress, but the more I looked at it in our store the more I knew it would the PERFECT bridesmaid dress. The trend is catching on, and now several 'bridal' companies are making versions of the dress!
 
The TOP 3 reasons this is the perfect option for your girls by your side:
 
1.It fits EVERYONE, two of my bridesmaids were pregnant and wore it along with my teeny tiny teenage sister.
 
2. They all can choose a different way to wear the dress that will flatter their own individual figure(strapless does not look good on everyone ladies.)
 
3. It will be a dress that they can wear again and again!
 


Butter By Nadia (The dress my girls wore)



Jenny Yoo




 
 
 
You know I had to end with a pic of my girls....loved this day.
Photo By: Lady & the Lens
 
Did the dress not look great on all of them!?!? I mean it didn't hurt that I had such a HOT group of ladies;)!


Hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous day!! XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover