Wednesday, April 24, 2013

ATE Presents Monthly Craft Night: {The Decor}

 
 
 
Last night was ATE's first Craft Night...and it was AWESOME!!!! We had a great turnout with a group of 11 crafty ladies! Some of them had no idea how crafty they actually are...it was amazing watching them get so excited realizing that they could actually make the craft, and make it well! I LOVE IT! This is one of the many reasons I wanted to start this craft night! The way I look at projects is not necessarily how someone else does; and although we were all making the same craft, we ended up with 11 different 'Spring Rustic Wreaths'!
 
There is nothing more amazing then turning a dream into a reality... I have been dreaming up this 'Craft Night' idea for quite sometime now, and having it actually happen last night was awesome; and having it be a complete success was even 'awesomer';)!
 
I ended up taking around 150 photos last night when it was all said and done, so I decided to split it into 2 blog post, starting with the décor...But don't worry I will be sharing the second post SOON, there is no way I would be able to wait very long to show everyone's fun wreaths anyways ! :)
 
With this rough start to spring, I wanted craft night to feel SUPER 'Springy'!
 







 
 


 




 
 
 
 
 
 
Stay tuned for part 2! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover