Saturday, April 20, 2013

Craft Night Preview: Part 3

 
 
I'm seriously SO excited for my first official Craft Night this coming Tuesday, like SO EXCITED. I officially have everything ready, and now all I need is for it to be Tuesday! If you missed PART 1 or PART 2 check it out NOW! This will be the last preview, and then we will just have to wait 3 long days to see the big reveal and how it all came together!!
 
For Part 3 I decided to share some of our supplies, and how I decided to display them! I always love mixing modern & vintage, so I took some of my new vintage finds that's you may have saw on my INSTAGRAM, and mixed them with some modern buckets & glass jars...then used my DIP-DYE OMBRE TAGS to label them!!
 




 
 
EEEEEEKKK, can't wait to show you the finished product!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!! I'm heading to an 'INVITE PARTY' tonight, haha, set up by the beautiful Bride to be Jessica from this fun ENGAGEMENT PARTY! SO excited her wedding is approaching fast and we are making her invites.... and they are like I have never seen before...maybe after all the guest get them, she will let me share!!! ;)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover