Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Beautiful Wedding Hair: The Glam Goddess v.s. The Bohemian Princess

 
 
I LOVE hair accessories for weddings! There are SO many beautiful hair options when it comes to your big day! Why not go big, after all it is your 'big day'. On my wedding day I added some vintage broaches to my up-do, and not only did it make it, they also looked GORG in pics!

Photo by: Lady & the Lens Photography

With all the different trends these days, I honestly cannot decided my favorite! I have compared the two major trending styles at the moment!


Clockwise from the top: Flower Wreath: Draped Flower: Flower Halo: Simple Flowers: Pearl Halo: Flower Crown


Clockwise from the top: Single Rose: Crystal Leaves: Double Crystal: Triple Drape: Sheer Headband: Oversized Flower



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover