Thursday, April 18, 2013

My FAV Party Shops

 
 
I always questions whether I am sharing too much, or sharing too little...well today maybe one of those times, I may be sharing 'too much'...oh well, that's how much I love you guys;)! I kind of consider myself a 'web searching extraordinaire'...if it exists I will find it! When I get a vision in my head of a what I want a party to look like; I will search ALL OVER just to find the perfect color ribbon, or paper straws, or invite envelope...whatever it may be...then once I find it, I have to make sure I'm getting it for the right price, delivery time, ect.
(It's a lot, which is why you should just hire me instead;))
 
 
Sooo, that leads me to todays post... I am sharing my favorite online party shops! You know this is hours of research I'm showing you here;)...
 
1.Knot & Bow: One of my favorite places for stickers, envelopes, gift tags & metallic twine!
 
 
2. Oh, Hello Friend: Such a fun place for stamps, washi tape, gifts, & more!
3.INKKIT: So cute for funky ribbon, gift wrap, note cards, & accessories.
 
4.Kara's Party Ideas: Perfect site for straws, favor bags and jars, pintable's, & more.
 
5. Impress Rubber Stamps: Love their stamps, punches, paper bags, & packaging!
 
 
6. Save On Crafts: Hands down best place to get décor items such as chalkboards, glassware, lights, and so much more!
 
 
7.Bags & Bows: Great place for bags, tissue paper, and ribbon!
 
 
8.Shop K Studio: Unique ribbons, print bags, and other gift accessories.
 
 Hope you all enjoy! Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover