Thursday, April 25, 2013

ATE PRESENTS CRAFT NIGHT PART 2: {The Project}

 
 
If you missed PART 1: {The Decor} make sure you check that out first!!!
 
 
Did I already mention how I literally had the most creative group of ladies!!! When I sent out the original email, I gave them some options of different crafts to make, and the majority of them chose a 'Rustic Spring Wreath'! We started with some grapevine wreaths and then everyone had to make their own fabric flowers to decorate them! I also had some extras they could add to the wreaths as well!
 
 
Everyone got so into it and came up with some super unique ideas that I didn't even think of...which is what I love so SO much about doing this craft night!
 
WE spent the night chatting, easting, drinking, laughing, and creating; what more could you want!!

 
 
 





 
 


 
 
 
 
 



 


 
 
At the end of the night, I asked the girls to fill out a 'comment card', just to suggest anything, or write a little review of their night! Almost all of them just said how 'they were so excited for the next one', and I wanted to share just a few...
 
- "Loved every second! Can't wait for round two!"
 
- "So much fun! Can't wait for the next one! The 'no longer craft virgin'!!"
 
-"This is such a great idea! Had a blast! It really was perfect!"
 
Thanks again for coming guys! You rock!!! Can't wait to see more new faces at the next one! xox
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover