Monday, April 15, 2013

Craft Night Preview Part 2: DIY Dip Dye Ombre Bags & Tags

 
 
Last week I shared my Ombre Dip Dye Flannel which made me super obsessed with dying things! I had the idea to dye canvas bags to use for everyone craft supplies on craft night...I then thought oh how cool to also ombre the tags to label them...I wasn't sure if the dye would take on the paper, but sure enough it did, and turned out perfect! I think they are going to go great with my WRAPPED JARS!
 
 My head is about to explode from all the possibilities this brings when it comes to party invites, wedding décor, ahhhhh SO EXCITING! HA!
 
 
In about 15 minutes, I had dyed 12 bags, 12 tags, and a pair of white denim jeans! SO EASY!
 
 All I did was dip the bags/tags in the dye for a second and then held the bottom in for another 10 seconds to get the darker bottom. They took about 30 minutes to dry and that was it! I was so excited I was literally running around my house like a crazy for more things to dye! haha!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover