Thursday, April 4, 2013

TEEPEE GARLAND By: The Modern Momma

 
 
OK for reals. My absolute favorite Modern Momma post!! I'm part American Indian hence the middle name Thunder...so I have always planned on making a teepee when we have kids...so for the moment I will live vicariously through our Modern Momma's AWESOME teepee!!!
 
Teepee Garland By: Lauren
 
For Mac's first birthday I was going to make a tee pee. Did my research on Pinterest and found the kind of style I wanted. I saw some that had a cool feather garland and decided to give it a try!

I used a glue gun to attach them some twine and I spray painted the tips and then dipped them in gold glitter.
Then I had a brilliant idea to use the little wood circles I used for the Alphabet Magnets and make that into a garland too!
 


 
Stay tuned for the full teepee post soon!

 
Hope everyone is having a great week! xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover