Monday, March 18, 2013

GORGEOUS GARLANDS{That you can make yourself}

 
We are going bananas over banners...8 cute options for DIY garlands! I love love love all these garlands, and I WILL find reasons to make each one of these in the future!! I have included a DIY links to each of these banners, so all you have to do is click to be inspired!;)

Keep scrolling down to see the super cute DIY St. Patrick's Day Banner
made by my talented friend Jessica!
 

 
This past weekend, as some of you may know, our friends through a St. Patrick's Day Benefit to raise money for the local fire fighters... I went to my friend Jessica's house and she was making these adorable banners for the party; so I took some pics and wanted to share the easy DIY banner, that although was used for St. Patrick's Day could be made in ANY color for ANY event..
 
Need: Cardstock, Twine, Scissors, Hot Glue.
 
How To:Jess used a Cricut Machine to cut the letters, but you could easily print them out on a computer and cut them out or even just free-hand it. Then she layed the twine out and hot glued letters on the twine double sided to make it sturdy. That's it! The possibilities are endless!
 

 
Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend! I have some reallllly awesome post coming later this week!!! xox
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover