Wednesday, March 20, 2013

ATE Presents: Monthly Craft Night

 
 
I have been toying with the idea of a 'Monthly Craft Night' for a while now; where a bunch of us DIY gals could get together work on a craft project of our choice while hanging out sipping on yummy cocktails, and fun appetizers! I got our Modern Momma to agree to help host with me, along with my talented mom!!
 
 
How it works: Once a month a group of us will suggest ideas of different DIY projects, could be household items, could be seasonal projects, or even something fashion inspired; once we all agree on the project, either I or one of our host will purchase the items needed for the entire group. We then will decided on a day/time that works for everyone! I or one of host will also provide a couple of delicious appetizers and drinks to enjoy while hanging out and creating our monthly DIY!
 
If your interested please email me at athundercarson@gmail.com or contact us on our Facebook Page!
 
And don't worry for all of you blog followers that do not live in the area...each month I will post our fun projects along with a DIY tutorial; and maybe some fun pics of our night!!!
 
I'm super excited & can't wait to get together with everyone!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover