Sunday, January 13, 2013

Tony's Mexican Fiesta! *Secret Salsa Verde Recipe*

 
 
Last night my mom and I went to an amazing cooking class at Nana Clares Kitchen in Valparaiso, IN! Had no idea what I was getting into, but seriously had the BEST time learning new simple tricks & trades of the kitchen, not to mention eating Tony's out of this world Mexican cuisine! SERIOUSLY BEST MEXICAN EVER!!
 
The best part about it is, I have all the recipes and can now make it myself at home!! My favorite recipe was the Salsa Verde...not only was it SO easy, but literally taste so delicious! I will no longer be buying store bought salsa!!
 
Wanted to share a few photos from the night & encourage everyone to check out all of Tony's Upcoming Classes! And feel free to email Tony with questions or catering needs at: cheftony@tonystable.biz!
 
Scroll down to see my favorite recipe from the night!
 



 
 
 
 
Salsa Verde Directions:
 
Peel tomatillos and de-stem jalapeños and place both in a pan with water. Bring to a boil, then turn off heat and cover. 
Blend tomatillos with 2 cups of water  (avoid over blending), set aside. Blend jalapeños with 2 cups of water & pour into blended tomatillos!  Add chopped cilantro, onion, & lime juice! Add salt to taste and enjoy!!!
 
Seriously so DELCIOUS!!!
 
HAPPY SUNDAY!

2 comments:

  1. Do you use the water you boiled them in to blend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover