Monday, January 21, 2013

COMFORT FOOD Part 1- Super Easy Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup

 
 
Who doesn't love a homemade pot of Chicken Noodle Soup?! Today is actually 'MOM Mondays' and don't you worry she has something cooking up really delicious as we speak, cough cough  It may or may not be her FAMOUS Secret Homemade Cheesecake, and she may or may not be sharing the recipe with you all later today;)...
 
So in the meantime, I thought I would share one of my other favorite comfort food recipes that I made just last night. Now its no cheesecake or anything, but it will just have to hold you over for now. My husband has been sick along with everyone else I know..so I decided to make him Homemade Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup yesterday!! Now if your like me, I am SOOO NOT a morning person, so that whole crock pot business only happens on days I have off...I mean, really I barely have time to get myself together in the am, let alone get a crock pot meal ready! So this is my quick and easy stove-top recipe, & in my house we like spicy, so if your not a fan just subtract the red pepper flakes and the Sriracha!
 
Enjoy! & Come back later for my mom's top secret, over the top melt in your mouth cheesecake recipe!!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover