Thursday, January 24, 2013

'THROWBACK THURSDAY'- My first party! 'IT'S A GIRL!!'

 
 
Decided to participate in 'Throwback Thursday' this week, and show you my first party! I actually found one of the invites in my paper drawer in my craft room yesterday and so it's totally fitting!!
 
 
This was for one of my bestest friends, she also happened to be the first one of our friends to have a baby, so we were all immediately swooning over her every move! She happened to be 6 months prego in my wedding, and she was the cutest thing ever! It was only appropriate we throw her a shower!! Looking back I definitely think I have improved since throwing this first party, but I also still think it was so adorable, and I wouldn't change a thing!!!
 
 
This picture actually happens to be my most 're-pinned' picture on Pinterest! I made a baby headband for little Sophia to go around all the centerpieces, something she could use after the shower!! I try and make all centerpieces useful after the party just like in this BLOG POST where I used bow-ties!



 
 
How cute is this little beauty who turned two last October, she is the best thing that ever happened to 'us' ;)! I thought this pic was appropriate considering we just had our first major snow of the winter last night!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover