Monday, January 28, 2013

'MOM MONDAYS' Raven's vs. 49er's Super Bowl Party Preview (Part 1)

 
 
Last week I showed you a little preview to our Super Bowl Party planned for this Sunday...and today your getting a little more! My mom has been working hard on the little details and sent me some pics today to tease you with for 'Mom Mondays'! From banners, whistles, and turf; to football & pom-pom filled cylinder serving trays...needless to say she is going ALL out. Duh.
 
Come back everyday this week to get your super bowl inspired party ideas for this weekends BIG GAME!!



 
 
 Go team!!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I held an event here, and it couldn't have gone any smoother. Their staff and manager were excellent. As an event coordinator, they made my job extremely easy.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover