Saturday, January 19, 2013

Valentine Day Photo Prop DIY

 
 
Dontcha just love Valentines Day:)! A day all about L-O-V-E, well I sure do!!
 
One of the many hats I wear at Whittaker House is doing our window displays! We typically change it up at least every season or holiday, It's like photo styling minus the models! So, I wanted to share what I did with our new Valentines Day window, along with a cute little DIY banner, that could be used as adorable mini-session photo prop, or would be so cute on a mantle in your home!!
 
 
Doesn't every Valentines day window need a red vintage bicycle and giant red hearts!!!
 
I also wanted to share this photo in black in white.. as I was going through the filters I came across the black and white, and I think it just shows how amazing props can be! On a holiday with color being so important, its still so fun with no color!!
 
I love props!
 
 
I think it turned out super cute & wanted to share how to make your own felt banner!
 
 DIY FELT HEART BANNER

Need: Felt, sewing machine, scissors, thread, pins.

How to: Cut out hearts & 'xo' out of felt and pin to one another in a long strip. Sew together & done!

 
Happy Saturday!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover