Friday, January 4, 2013

The 'Couples' Advent Calender

My husband and I have always been kids at heart, and although we don't have any kids yet, doesn't mean we cant celebrate the holidays as if we were kids or had kids;)! I LOVE advent calendars, and really wanted to do one for the two of us, but the chance of getting my husband to go out and buy little gifts for everyday of the month, was a HUGE stretch...we just got the idea of stocking stuffers under control, so I thought I probably shouldn't push it!
After thinking for a while, I decided to make a 'couples' advent calendar, which consists of little love/ funny notes to each other! It actually turned out super cute and in my husbands words "no problem"!
 I think it turned out super cute! Think I can talk him in to a V-day one?!


Have a creative day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover