A couple weeks ago I shared a Rustic Bohemian Wedding Inspiration Board and it included the most adorable little Dream Catcher Place Setting! I decided to make my own and of course share the DIY with you!
DIY MINI-Dream Catcher Escort Card
Need: Wire, Suede Cord, Thread, Tacky Glue
*Extras*: Feathers, Charms, Beads
1. Gather Supplies
2. Take your wire and make a circle(my wire was thinner so I wrapped it around a few times to make it stronger)
3. Tie a knot at the top of your circle with your suede and wrap suede around your hoop, adding a dab of glue every so often.
4.-5.Once you get all the way around tie another knot in your suede connecting to the first piece.
6. Take your sting and begin your 'web' by tying it to your hoop in different places around the circle.
7. Keep going around the circle tying the string around the inner string that you just attached.
(There is no right way, and each dreamcatcher web will turn out a little different.)
8. Add your extras! Tie different suede and thread strips to the bottom of your catcher.
9. Add feathers, beads, & Charms!
Note: If hanging your Dream Catcher, I used a dab to tacky glue to make a loop with my suede at the top!
Hope everyone is having a great start to their NEW YEAR!!! XOX