Tuesday, January 22, 2013

DIY Pom-Pom Garland

 
 
I couldn't resist this huge package of metallic pom-poms while at Hobby Lobby recently, and just knew I would find something cute to use them for! I ended up using the medium and small pom-poms for this cake garland, but I think the large ones mixed in would make a cute larger garland for other décor purposes! I totally see a bunch of them draped behind a table or used for a photo prop!
 
 
I have this really pretty cake stand that I got when we got married; and my mom and her friend joked when they saw it on my registry that I would never use it...well mom, I can say now almost three years later that I finally did use it! I got it out of the cabinet today, dusted it off & baked myself a cake, like a big girl! It may have been for DIY pom-pom garland photo purposes, but none the less it FINALLY got used!! ;)
 
D.I.Y POM-POM GARLAND
 Have a creative day! XOX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover