Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Holiday Photo Style- Photos by Lady & the Lens Photography

 
 
This past holiday I collaborated with the oh so talented Lady and the Lens Photography, and as I have mentioned previously I'm pretty sure I'm the president of her fan club!! I found her while choosing a wedding photographer over 4 years ago, and since then she has done countless shoots with my family & friends! I was super excited when she called and wanted me to help style a holiday mini-session for her, we always have so much fun together, and I knew this would be no different!! She really is the best of the best and I'm so thrilled at how GORGEOUS these mini-session photos turned out!! Its such a joy to see other families laughing and making memories in something you created!!!
 
Check out all the photos HERE!
 



 
While styling the first scene, we both had talked about possibly making a tent for a future shoot.....but, why wait...I went back a second day and built this stick tent in the woods, and I'm SO glad I did, because seriously how much more beautiful can it get?!??!!!

 
Contact me to collaborate! I cannot wait to hear from you! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover