Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fashion is For Real


 
As some of you may know, I manage a amazing boutique in New Buffalo, MI called Whittaker House! Whittaker House has been in business for almost 29 years, and carries the most unique clothing and accessories from all over the world! (Yes that was a shameless plug, but whatever, it really is an amazing boutique!!;)
 
I always say 'fashion is for real'...because it is, and whether you like to admit it or not a fact is a fact, one thing that we all have in common, is having to get up everyday and get dressed. The best part about fashion is YOU get to decide...Fashion doesn't mean expensive, or being something your not...most importantly fashion simply means BEING YOU!


I decided to take a look back at my favorite fashion moments of 2012!

(& come back every Wednesday for 'What I'm Wearing Wednesdays'!)




 
Happy Sunday! Be Creative! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover