Wednesday, June 5, 2013

{Non-Traditional} Unity Ceremony Ideas



Here I am 3 years later, and I still wouldn't change a thing when it comes to my wedding day... EXCEPT my unity sand ceremony, YUCK. Who else is sick of the traditional sand unity ceremony?!?! Where was my creative mind 3 years ago when I got married?!?!... Ideas for uniting you and hubs are SO MUCH COOLER these days!!! 

I highlighted a few of my favs.... can I get married again?!

1. Braided Rope: Love this simple rope braiding from Wedding Chicks!


 2. Personalized Balloons: How cute and easy are these personalized balloons with your names and wedding date!

3.Plant a Tree: How awesome! Love this idea, plant a tree and have it for your future home!

4.Tie The Knot: Tying the knot literally! SO CUTE, and would look great on your mantle afterwards!

5.Love Letter Wine Box: Umm, so cool! Write your sweet one and little love letter before the ceremony, and put it in a wood box with a bottle of wine... nail shut at your ceremony and open on your first anniversary!

6. Thumbprints: So sweet. Combine your fingerprints to make a heart...add your kids to the canvas later!
 7. Painting: Super cool for the artsy couple... bring a half painted canvas, and add something special to it  during your ceremony.

8.Wood Branding: So awesome for the rustic bride! Who doesn't love a little wood branding!

Hope everyone is having a great week! xox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover