Monday, June 9, 2014

#30isthenewfun

I am a little embarrassed to admit that I had two surprise parties in 1 week.... haha, who does that?!?! 

As many of you know my parents are rebuilding their home after their fire last year, and as most construction goes, it is taking a little longer than expected. Last year when it was estimated to be done around this time, I declared my 30th birthday to be the first party at the new house... my mom being the QUEEN of parties(I get it from my mama;))... wasn't going to let a little construction get in the way of that! 

Not only did they throw me a surprise party but they literally threw the biggest bash complete with AMAZING decor, DELICIOUS food and drinks, surrounded by the most amazing group of friends and family a girl could ask for! I am beyond blessed! It was the best time ever!!! I know I keep saying that but really, this whole turning 30 thing, is ending up being way more awesome than anticipated!!!

I love love love these pictures my friend Brandi put together for me, I mean seriously, only my mom can make a construction site look this good! 

Hopefully the neighbors are still welcoming the fam into the neighborhood;)... Just the first of many....

THANK YOU again to everyone who came, helped out, and made it the best party ever!!! You got me;)!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover