Friday, April 18, 2014

Dip-Dye Easter Basket

Eggs are not the only thing that can be dyed this holiday...give your baskets a little dip in some Rit Dye, to make them extra special this year! (I also plan on trying this on regular household baskets soon)

Supplies: 
Rit Dye in Purple, String, Water, Natural Color Basket

How To: 
-Fill your sink with warm water and empty dye packet in(I have a stainless steel sink, so the dye does not affect it, if you do not, then you can use a bucket instead.)
-Dip Basket in and out of dye until desired color is wanted. 

-I personally had about 50 things going on at the time, so I tied a string to the handle of my basket, and then to my faucet so I could just let it hang there, and I didn't have to hold it:). You gotta do what you gotta do, right?!;) ***See picture for this crazy contraption***









No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover