Monday, October 14, 2013

Legging Love

This season is all about slouchy sweaters, long blouses, & tunics! So what better to pair with them, than leggings! I have been going crazy over some particular styles and wanted to share my favorites!!!


SO IN LOVE with these 3 styles from Salt City Emporium!



 For all of those loving my leopard leggings on IG, go get yourself a pair along with this fun aztec print from Karmaloop!




 One of my favorite designers of kids leggings JUST premiered 'Womens'!!! LOVEEE Dot Dot Smile, go check them out!! SO cute! They also make the most adorable little girls dresses!!

 

The BEST pair of black leggings you will ever own from Tee's By Tina, available at Whittaker House!



 Last but not least, and perfect for the holiday... Super fun Skull & Frankenstein leggings from Brickyard Buffalo, did I mentinon I have these on today! Obsessed! 


Hope everyone has a GREAT week, lots of fun blogs coming soon! XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover