Monday, October 14, 2013

Girly Vintage 1st Birthday Cake Smash





I recently had the chance to style a cute & girly 1st birthday smash cake set, for Addison! It was so much fun and addy was the PERFECT model! The face she had when she first tore into her cake was priceless...'Wait you mean this is mine?!?' 

Addy's mom Stephanie planned an adorable 'cupcake' themed party so we stuck with theme; and created a super fun area at our barn that Addy could just go wild with!! I have to admit though...my favorite part was watching her parents go 'crazy' just to get her attention and a smile! SO CUTE!!

Thanks to P&D Photo Video for always thinking of me & letting your clients know about my styling services!! You guys are AWESOME!!!! XOX


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover