Friday, May 9, 2014

The Modern Momma: The Nursery

Yesterday we showed you our Modern Momma Lauren's little guy Mac's new Mini-Man Cave...now today we bring you the BEAUTIFUL nursery! 

I asked Lauren how she would describe the nursery and she said, "clean and simple. I definitely wanted a fuss free room, I wanted something opposite of Mac's room. Not that I wanted to cheat the new baby of cool stuff, I just think it would of been overwhelming to have two rooms like that."

Well, I will have to say, this baby is clearly not cheated of cool stuff. I think this is room is modern and chic, in a rustic kind of way, that compliments the rest of the house! All the little details are simple, yet SO fun and beautiful. I LOVE it!

One of my favorite things about Brandi from Balee Images... she is a detail kind of girl, which I love. She captured every little detail that Lauren incorporated into the room! Just perfect! 












Sources:
Mid-Century Modern Buffet: Coachmans Antique Mall
Mirror, Rocker, Footstool: Vintage(Recovered)
Fish: Craft Show

Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover