Monday, December 2, 2013

Modern Momma: DIY Advent Calendar

Advent calendar

Don't be afraid to semi-DIY something! I loved this advent wreath from Target (that was 25$) but passed on it because it wasn't really my style. I knew I could make it so I started pricing everything out. Well I went looking and the cheapest I could recreate this was around 30$. I decided just to get it and change the things I didn't like. I hated the little characters and lime green is never my idea of Christmas so all I did was painted them white and cut out little pieces of a gift bag and glued it to the tops. After it all dried I put it back together and used a white paint pen for the numbers. Now it's totally me and will be used for years to come! Yay for semi-DIYs!







 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover