Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DIY Bohemian Stocking

Hey guys! Its been a few days!! I have been super busy with last nights ATE Favorite Things Party, which I will be sharing soon! Stay tuned, but for now, we are totally digging this Free People inspired DIY Bohemian Christmas Stocking! 

I am a huge fan of Free People and I fell in love with their Christmas stockings…the only problem, they were either A. Sold Out or B. $48+; so I decided I was going to make my own! I purchased a stocking for $7 at Meijer, and then went to my craft room and picked out some scraps to add to it! I tied ribbons and pom-poms on it,  hot glued some feathers & sequins, sewed on some fringe; and about $10 later here we are! I like to think of it as a 'dream catcher' stocking! LOVE it! 


Hope everyone is have a greta holiday season so far! XOX










No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover