Sunday, February 17, 2013

Baby Boy 'Retro Umbrella' Shower

 
I was looking through old pics on my phone, and came across these few shots I took at my best friends sisters baby shower, got all that? Ha! Brienna and I have been friends since fifth grade; we literally grew up like sisters, going on MANY family vacations together! Her older and only sister had her first baby last May and 'B' asked me to help her decorate for the shower! B came up with this ADORABLY unique theme of umbrellas! Every little detail was so precious! The centerpieces were particularly amazing...we made these big umbrella balls, and then B had a local florist Kaber Floral fill rain boots for Mommy & Baby with fresh flowers to compliment the umbrella centerpiece!! SO CUTE!
 
Purchase these cute personalized drink umbrellas from this ETSY STORE!
 



Cute little Wyatt is approaching 1 years old, wow how time flies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover