Saturday, February 23, 2013

DIY BUSINESS CARDS



I have been researching business card ideas for ATE and I really can't find anything that is 'fun' enough....I want something that is unique and makes the recipient remember me and think 'she's so cool' ha! As you see from my blog I love the rustic vibe mixed with a little glam... and I thought it would be fun to incorporate the glitter detail in my cards.  Needless to say I ended up making my own! I think they are SO CUTE! Sorry, I can't help my self! ;)
 
 
I found these miniature little glass bottles in the doll house section at hobby lobby(who knew), and decided to fill them with glitter(LOVE), and then used cardstock to make the cute pennants, added a little washi tape and that was it!! My husband has fun handwriting so he put {ashleythunderevents.blogspot.com} on the bottom and then I put them in little clear vellum envelopes! I'm going to make some on my computer with my blog actually typed out, but I thought the handwritten was kind of rustic and special too! I cannot wait to hand these to my brides!
 







Check out our price list HERE ... and contact us for a free consultation, we CANNOT wait to work with you(and give you one of our cute business cards;))!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!XOX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover