Monday, February 18, 2013

HEADING TO PROJECT

 
This week I will be heading to Las Vegas for a clothing convention called PROJECT! Its a super hip, cool, cutting edge fashion round-up! I'm super excited to go, its always a nice break in the winter, and always super inspiring! I decided to share a few pics of my trip last year! Yes, it does make it look like all fun and no work, but trust me we work at least 12 hour days when we are there! It just happens to be in a place where a lot fun stuff happens too;)! Last year my hubs went with us, and he had the best time! A lot of these were taken by him, hence all the art pics!
 
 I have some fun post ready for when I'm gone, and I might pop in a surprise you with a few snapshots of our day while we are there!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover