Sunday, February 17, 2013

DIY GIFT IDEAS for the 'HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTESS'

 
When people think of bringing a little something for the hostess it shouldn't be adding pressure to your day! I have some ideas for you that are easy DIY last minute gift ideas for the 'hostess with the mostess'! All of these ideas can easily be picked up at the dollar store or by swinging by your local grocery store on your way home from work; add a little ribbon and your set!

Decided to start with one I made myself, I think its super cute!! ;)
All you need is a cute dish cloth, a wooded spoon, and coordinating wash tape (& if you have a little more time, you could follow THIS TUTORIAL and paint the spoon)!!

Check out the rest of these adorable options! I mean seriously who new a watermelon with a ribbon around it could be so cute!!!
 
 
 Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover