Monday, August 19, 2013

Fly Away With Me... {Engagement}

I could not be more excited to show this session!!!

I met Lindsey on my first Craft Night (she came all the way from Crown Point), and we immediately HIT IT OFF! When I found out she was having a destination wedding, I kind of freaked a little bit; because little did Lindsey know I had an inspiration board for this very session already made up MONTHS ago, just waiting for the perfect couple!!! 

So I had the couple, had the props(including the plane...haha, don't ask...just go with it)...all we needed was a photographer!!! Lindsey had LOVED Balee Images but Brandi had JUST posted a status about being booked, lucky for me(& Lindsey) she loves us and was totally in!!! 

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE PHOTOS!!!! Lindsey you are just SO stunning, and John you are not so bad yourself!;) 










 They are going to mexico, I had to bring a piƱata:)! 

 



L <3 J



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover