Thursday, May 23, 2013

Craft Night #2: The Decor {Photos By Balee Images}

 
 
I would tell you how much I love Balee Images but I already have confessed my love for her in another post that is just waiting to be published, so I will keep it to a minimum...welllll, maybe not! It's one of those moments where you want to pinch yourself because something so good happens to you....yeah, that's how I feel about meeting Brandi! We have so much fun scheming up ideas together, and then in the end I get beautiful pictures out of it, a win win! Yay me!
 
Make sure to go 'like' Balee Images on FACEBOOK!
 
 
This months Craft Night was a totally different vision from LAST MONTHS DECOR... I wanted it to be different and a little more modern than the rustic theme I went with last month. I decided to do 'black & white' to go with the modern feel; and added the huge chevron trend that is so crazy right now! I have been needing an excuse to use the giant balloons with tissue tassels, and 'Craft Night' seemed like the perfect time! I finished it off with DIY Tissue Paper Garland that in some way resembled the chevron! Ps. I kind of love it. ;)
 
 
I mean honestly its hard not to love the images that Brandi took!
 





 




 







 
SOOO, whose coming next month?!
 
 
Stay tuned for Part 2 {The Project}!! xox
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover