Thursday, May 16, 2013

{Fun, Pretty, Simple, & Sweet} Table Runner Inspirations

 
 
While working on 2 different table runner ideas for upcoming projects, I ran across SO many awesome options out there! I honestly want to use all of these ideas!!! Although centerpieces are very important, tables runners can add that extra 'POW' your table needs!!!
 
 
Follow the links to see the full view of all these super cool inspirations!!
 
  I love the 'sweet, soft' feel of these 3 table runners! Perfect for a bridal shower, wedding, or baby shower!




Dontcha just love these fun colorful runner! So cute for a summer party, or a kids birthday party!
 
1.Washi Tape 2.Geo 3.Stripes
 
 

 
I love the simplicity in all of these black and white options...you can put nearly any color with them!
 


 
These are so 'girly pretty' you can't help but smile when you see them! I love them for so many different romantic occasions; or even just a girly birthday party or shower!
 
 
 
Stay tuned for some of my own coming next week! xox
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover