Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bohemian Place Setting Inspiration & DIY Placemat

 
 
My pinwheel chevron place setting BLOG POST was a big hit, so I decided to show you a new 'bohemian inspired' place setting with a super easy DIY placemat!
 
 
I have rolls and rolls of butcher paper that I always use as my quick fix backdrop for pictures, or Ill cut a piece off for wrapping paper, but this time I decided to cut out a placemat and use my new favorite sharpie color 'Rose Metallic' to write on it and make a few swirly swirls:)! So easy, and I could see this customized for SO many different occasions!
 
 
I'm IN LOVE with this feather fabric I found which I actually plan on making a leather fold over clutch with, but if only I could add a few more hours on to everyday! HA.
 
A little raffia, a feather, and these awesome shapes plate I found a the dollar store, an voila!
 
Find the napkin tutorial HERE!
 
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover