Tuesday, May 28, 2013

1st Birthday: Greyson's Vintage Circus

 
 
Remember this INVITE, well the adorable party was this past weekend! I honestly don't know where to start, Ali completely out did herself!!! It seriously was the cutest!!!! I can't even begin to name all the special touches she did.... from the cotton candy & popcorn machine to the bozo buckets & ring toss, no detail went missed! She even made her own centerpieces with hydrangeas that looked like popcorn! I might be getting shot for mentioning the next part but I do think that 'Dad' should get 2 thumbs up for doing all the baking of the smash cake, and the adorable cupcakes!!!

I will be featuring some of the DIY's that Ali made for the party as well as some pretty fab pictures from Wendy Swanson Photography...but I really couldn't wait and everyone who knows me, knows I love a good 'SNEAK PEAK'...so just a few personal Iphone pics I took that day!












 




 
Can/t wait to share the professional photos soon!
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover