Wednesday, May 1, 2013

ATE PRESENTS {Craft Night #2}

 
 
I'm so excited to be sharing info for our second 'Craft Night'!!! To be honest, when I did the first one, I wasn't sure if it would be something that would have any interest or if I would be begging my friends to come to everyone...turns out, here we are on #2 and were moving to a bigger venue!!!
 
We have had SO much interest that we will now be holding our second 'Craft Night' at The Red Barn Experience! Yay! We have a plan, we have a theme, we have a project and now all we need is YOU!
 
 
Although we could fit tons of crafters in there, we will still be limiting the number of spots...just because I feel like I want to still keep it a little more personal!:) So make sure to reserve your spot today via Paypal! Also feel free to email me with any questions at athundercarson@gmail.com!!!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover