Monday, April 14, 2014

5 New Wedding Trends We're LOVING...

I am not a 'tradition' kind of girl...who says traditional fits my style?!? It usually doesn't. I LOVE LOVE LOVE unique and fun out of the box ideas when it comes to weddings. Its 'Your' wedding day, why try and make it something its not, and something you are not. I whole heartedly feel that a wedding should be a perfect balance between the couples style, and not what everyone says it 'should be'. Break the mold, and be different. 

Here are our 5 favorite new wedding ideas that are currently trending for the unique brides...

1. MIS-MATCH BRIDESMAIDS: It doesn't get more on-trend than this! First off, I will be the first to tell you brides... strapless does NOT look good on everyone! Love the idea of having all bridesmaids pick something(with your direction) that looks great on them personally, all the while making your wedding look 'hip and cool'! 



 2. MARQUEE LIGHTS: These lights speak for themselves! Where its the couples initials or outlines the bar area, personally I think these are a 'must-have'! 
Clockwise from the top left: LETTER HEADSSweet InitialsBAR HEREDance floor Darlings



 3.UN-RULEY FLORALS: Probably the inner flower child in me, but I absolutely adore these 'unruly' flower arrangements! How gorgeous are these!!! 
Clockwise from the top left: Colorful PopEARTHY ROMANTICWILDFLOWER GARDENVINTAGE BOHEMIAN



 4.DINNER BOXES: Ok, really, how adorable are these 'lunch boxes'. I am obsessed with the idea of this personalized dinner option!



 5.PATTERN PLAY: If you know me well, you know this is my favorite new trend! Love mixes bright colors and patterns to make a rad and visually appealing table! 
Clockwise from the top left: GARDEN PARTYGEO SOUTHWESTRUSTIC FLORAL : VINTAGE BOHEMIAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover