Monday, September 30, 2013

For the Love of {Leather}

As most of you know, my first and main job which I have been doing for 9 years and counting is managing and buying for a clothing store in New Buffalo, Michigan Whittaker House... if you haven't checked us out yet, you should!!! 

This season it is ALL ABOUT leather trim... it was introduced last Fall/Winter, but this year, literally everything I own almost has it!!! To say I love it would be a drastic understatement.. I. AM. OBSESSED.

I wanted to share a few of my absolute FAVORITE things (all from Whittaker House)! 


1. Ecru suede/leather vest, lined in faux fur. 
2. Bailey 44 leather top swing dress.
3. Bailey 44 knit blazer with leather hood.
4. Bailey 44 lace sleeve, leather front sweatshirt.
5. Bailey 44 leather/ponti/velvet tank dress.
6. Katharine Barclay 3/4 length military jacket with double hood and leather shoulders.
7. Liverpool stretchy leather denim

SO do you want everything?!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover