Monday, July 8, 2013

You Are My Sunshine {P&D Photo Video}

Had such a busy week over here at ATE, and my blog is missing me:)!

A couple months ago we were asked by one of our favorite photographers P&D Photo Video to collaborate on a fun family mini-session! When they asked me to do a Lemonade stand I knew I wanted to do something different that stood out from the rest! I wanted to put my own rustic style into it  while still having it be bright and fun! We decided on 'You are my Sunshine' for our theme, and I could not be happier at how it turned out! Not to mention, I think we had the cutest models possible! 

Follow P&D on FACEBOOK to find out more details on these up coming mini-session! You will LOVE working with them, and I promise your kiddos will too!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover