Sunday, March 9, 2014

Fun Bites: DIY Leather Skewer Sticks

I usually try and find some fun way to display food, and for this past craft night, I had skewers for my Rolo/Fruit skewers but wanted to add something extra! I decided to incorporate some of the suede leather trim that we were using for our dreamcatchers, and I really adore the rad little pop it gave to my skewers!



Supplies: 
Skewer Sticks
Leather String/Trim
Hot Glue

How To: 
Add a dab of hot glue on the end of your stick and wrap your leather around leaving some tail hanging! Easy as that! 

Hope everyone is enjoying this sunshine!! I sure am!! XOX

Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover