Friday, May 16, 2014

Flamingos & Pineapples: May #ATECraftNight

This week was our May #ATECraftNight! To get everyone out of the winter funk, I decided to have some fun and plan a quirky decor theme made up soley of pineapple and flamingos, why you ask, WHY NOT!!!?!!

I have had the idea of using a pineapple as a centerpiece in my back pocket, just waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it. This month we made yarn wall weavings, and I thought the skin of the pineapple resembled the weavings, so it was decided... Pineapples & Flamingos all around;)!

I first contacted Jess at Thode Floral to see if she was up for my pineapple flowers idea, and OF COURSE she was!!! I then had to call my lovely cookie magician Kim from Rock'n Sugar Confections and see if she would be willing to make me giant pineapple and flamingo cookies!!! Added a few of my own DIY's mixed with the talented photographer Balee Images, and bam we have all the aspects to a perfect craft night!!! 

Thanks to everyone who came out!! I can't wait to see all of your finished weavings!

Photos: Balee Images
Venue: The Red Barn Experience
Cookies: Rock'n Sugar Confections
Flowers: Thode Floral
Styling: Ashley Thunder Events






















































JUNE #ATECraftNight Info will be on the blog soon, with a special guest surprise that you won't want to miss! XOX
Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover